Friday, February 12, 2010

Nursing Aide Jobs Norway

The beautiful country of Norway is in need of Filipino nurses who are qualified to occupy Nursing Aide Jobs. This nursing aide jobs have a job order that was approved for recruitment by the POEA last February 1 for a recruitment agency based in Ermita, Manila. The said nursing aide jobs also have a corresponding job order balance of 7 applicants to be recruited for the said nursing aide jobs vacancy.

To apply for the said nursing aide jobs, applicants must proceed directly to the office of the recruiting agency to submit their application. If you wish to know more info regarding the qualifications and requirements for the said nursing aide jobs, you can contact the recruiting agency in their landline numbers which will be provided upon request.

10 comments:

  1. I would like to ask what are the requirements needed for this position, I am a RN and I have a 1 yr hospital experince. Iam interested in any position would fit on my experince, thank you.

    edgiewedgie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi just want to ask how to apply for this post. I have a lisens som hjelpepleier from SAFH and already taken Basic Norwegian Languange Course. please advice. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm rommel palec. I'm willing to apply as nursing aide in Norway. I have 3 years working experience as Nursing Attendant/Aide in a government hospital in Davao City, Philippines. Can you please send it to my email at palecrommel@yahoo.com the address and requirements of agency who deploy for Norway. Thank You..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi..just want to ask if there is still vacancy. i am interested to apply.. i had my norskkurs and my autorisasyon is on process.. what r your requirements? pls send to my email add: arelken19@yahoo.com.hoping for your reply.
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lera,

    I'm sorry but the vacancy for the said Nursing Aide Jobs Norway is already filled. But you can always search my website for other nursing jobs vacancy for abroad.

    Thanks for visiting Nursing Jobs Abroad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested please let me know if its available again. I want to work in Norway. My email is lehamendoza@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please email me the details.here's my email ad acpluma@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Am a Malaysian trained and license Nurse. Please can you help me to get Nursing work in Norway.
    Thanks. from Martins

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi! please email me at acausing13@aol.com/ audryannecausing@yahoo.com. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Im interested is it still open? please email me at magnum0829@gmail.com. thanks

    ReplyDelete